Range of Services
Advanced Building Services was established as a mechanical services maintenance and construction company in 1992. Since that time we have expanded our range of services to include statutory compliance activities under the Building Act, electrical maintenance and construction, plumbing maintenance and construction, and energy management services.
We have a highly skilled team of technical managers capable of undertaking building condition assessment.
Our clients can expect reduced time spent on developing asset management plans, managing budgetary forecasts, data collection and collation.
Delivering the right amount of preventive maintenance will minimise the deterioration of an asset.
Our clients will save money on significant upgrades or replacements when preventive maintenance is applied correctly.
Our CAD operators are part of the design and engineering team and provide professional services and support to the wider company.
We maintain as built records for our clients and provide CAD services in support of our turn key design and engineering services.
Summary of Services
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning maintenance services
- Optimising system performance to meet comfort and energy efficiency objectives
- In-house engineering expertise
- AutoCAD draughting capability
- Record manual production
- Design-build or build only of tenancy fitout alterations
- Design-build or build only of upgrades to heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Plumbing services maintenance and construction (including design-build)
- Electrical services maintenance and construction (including design-build)
- IQP certification
- Energy management services
- Condition assessment plans to underpin Opex and Capex budget planning